Saturday 17 December 2011

Glitter, British Music Scene and other things this week

So this week has definitely been a slow one.  Nothing too exiting happening.  Just trying to finish up college and start the holidays.

Onto things that I’ve been loving this week:

I'm actually having to think quite hard about this…

Got one!
My fur coat - Fake fur that is.  I don’t believe in real fur but that’s a whole other post.  Me and my friends have collectively come up with the name Phantom for it.  It keeps my very warm I can literally wear a T-shirt and shorts under it and I will be fine.

Glitter - I'm certainly feeling festive so anything glitter is just orgasm worthy for me at the moment.  Shoes, bags, nails are just a few examples.  I have been sporting bedazzled nails for the last two weeks.



My shorter hair – I have but off about 8 inches of my hair in the last few months and I do miss the long hair but I feel like the shorter hair looks a bit more grown up and just less typical really. 

Dark lips – I have been obsessed with the Rimmel Lipstick in the ‘Kate Collection’ that is a dark purple.  I havent purchased it but I have found a lip liner that’s similar just a little more on the red side.  Its from L.A. colours and its super creamy so I can wear it as a lipstick.  I am wearing it it in the video.

Favorite song – Professor Green ‘Into the Ground’.  Not everyones cup if tea but I just find this song funny and it can really lift my mood.  If you havent realised yet I am obsessed with Professor Green.  UK artists have been doing amaizing in the last few years. One more song I need to mention is Example ‘Microphone’.  Love it!

Stuff that irritated me this week:

The fact that I am broke as hell until next Thursday!

People that make me feel so uncomfortable I could be physically sick around them…

That’s about it.  So not so bad this week ehh? HAHAHA


Follow me on Twitter @ruta_yt

Have you put up your Christmas lights yet? Because I haven't.


No comments:

Post a Comment