Saturday 10 December 2011

Travelling, Tea and Annoying People

Last week I failed to update since I was travelling.  So here's an update for the last two weeks really.

I was away for five days to visit my grandma in Lithuania.  It was her birthday which meant that I was eating birthday cake for three days straight.  That also means I'm back on my diet.  

Here are some pictures I took at my grandmothers house:


 yes its a boombox. i know epic!
the christmas tree at our city

I forgot how much I love that house.

Things I loved this week (two really):

The fact that Christmas is coming, I have been feeling very festive lately and probably going to put up some decorations today.

I have been drinking lots of tea.  Whilst I was away that seemed to be the drink of choice.  I usually like fruit and herbal teas but I was being very English and having black tea and milk at my grandmas.  The Twinning’s Camomile, Vanilla and Honey is amazing.  No sugar needed.  But enough about tea (I’m clearly obsessed over here)

The quality of video when filming with the iPhone 4.  I got this phone a week ago and filmed a few videos already and I can truly say I am not going back to my little camera.  Here’s a tutorial if you want to check out the quality (click here.)

I once again have to say my friends.  The more times goes on the more I appreciate the real ones in my life.  I also wrote a post on this issue (click here.)

Song of the week is definitely ‘Let Me Show You’ by Maverick Sabre. Amazing all I need to say.  I can listen to this whatever mood I might be in.

Things I didn’t like so much this week:

People that are not aware of what a queue is at the airport whilst waiting to board.  Not cool.

People that have mood swings at me.  Just f**k out. (pardon my language is just this REALLY irritates me)

The fact that my bestie is ill and has been for days now. Get better babe.


Question for the week:

What do you do to get better when your ill?

Follow me on Twitter @ruta_yt


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww :') thanks dude! well i would say just stay in bed and have your bestie come visit you is the best cure ;)

    ReplyDelete