Saturday 5 November 2011

No-Makeup Challenge, UCAS ect.

This week has been a slow one.  I have finally sent of my UCAS application (how you apply for university in the UK).  After my tutor taking the piss for 3 weeks.  Now I have to hope he does his tutor statement and then the waiting begins. 

Today I woke up with a need to organise so I decided to change up how I store my makeup.  This is my new set up. Im very exited!



 I have been scripting a few videos including my weight loss video.  I don’t want to film it until I reach my goal weight but that may take a little too long.  I don’t know yet but I may just crack and film it because I want to get it out there. If I can help out then I would love to get the video out as soon as I can.

I went on the no-makeup challenge for a week.  Everyone was super sweet and I think Im going to actually continue.  It saves so much time in the morning and I really don’t see why I have to doll up for college.  Makes me look more serious if you know what I mean. 

So that’s my weeks update. What have you been up to ?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment