Saturday 19 November 2011

Photo Shoot, Boys and the Ghetto.

Saturday morning sitting in bed writing for my blog with a cup of coffee next to me.  I have come to a lot of conclusions this week.  Thanks to a few videos on YouTube.  If you don’t respect yourself and go against your morals/beliefs for someone then how can you live with yourself and be happy alone?

Things I loved this week:

Makeup – nothing since I have not worn makeup for the whole of the week.

Skincare – I am currently on my 5th day of Retin-A treatment so sunscreen is my best friend.  You can read about my favorite sunscreens here.

I was on a photo shoot earlier this week and am absolutely amazed/dazed by the end pictures. Here's some of my favourites.





Music – ‘Take Care’ by Drake.  I know I *shake my head* at myself.  Some of my favourites are ‘Doing it wrong’ , ‘Underground Kings’ , ‘Cameras’.  I am usually not one to listen to Drake ect. But his music has been very reflective of my mood lately.  I also enjoy his voice. What can I say.  The ghetto got to me.

I’ve also been obsessed with anything technology related especially mobile phones.  My upgrade is coming in a month and I am planning to get the HTC Sensation XE. I’m so exited by the way.


Things I didn’t like so much this week:

Boys, the fact that I need to start revising for exams and that red mark the wont leave my chin and disappear.

What music have you grown to love?


1 comment:

  1. What a great blog. I read that you are a fellow tall girl, so I thought I would follow your blog and look for tips. I love this shoot- so atmospheric xx

    ReplyDelete