Saturday 29 October 2011

Professor Green, Ramble and Other things this week

Its been another week. I promised I will do this weekly so here’s your update.  Been on half term so naturally means a lazy week.  Doing a little too much shopping…listening to endless amount of music and just procrastinating about my life and whats going on.  Lately been filming a lot of videos and just deleting them once im done nothing seems to be good enough for my own taste to put on the channel. 

Just downloaded ‘At your Inconveniece’ this morning (new Professor Green) album. So far I love it. I was worried that its gna be too ‘dance’ inspired but its good old moody pro green.  LOVE!

My taste in makeup is forever changing. I never thought about it before but its true, I mean I guess it’s a good thing as I am always finding new things to obsess over and love but can be a bit excessive. 

Im meeting with the girls today hopefully if no more people cancel! Might do a little light vlogging but probably just going to forget and go out anyway. 

Do you ever feel like there is just never a right time?

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, and your random posts, it's nice to have a variety as most blogs are dedicated to one subject, keep it up, i know i'll be checking back really soon,

    New follower from,
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete