Thursday 9 December 2010

My Healthy Hair Revolution

For the last two months I have not touched my hair with heat *pat on the back* !!! I'm realy proud of myself...before I used to heat treat my hair like every two days....and now I cringe at the thought of having to straighten/curl/blowdry my hair!

I have been using intensive oil treatment every time before I wash my hair... its a mix of coconut almond and castor oil heated in the microwawe and applied to the hair.   I absolutely adore this, it moisturises my hair like nothing else and leaves it feeling soft smooth and looking shiny.   If I do want volume or wave in my hair i will jst use rollers or frech plait my hair.   But ussualy i jst leave it how it is wen it naturally dries and I'm good to go. 

I also started trimming my hair regulary...and I knw u might be thinkin you must have money but I DO IT MYSELF! Every 6 weeks or when i start seeing that my hair is splitting I trim my hair by about 1 cm and its really easy. Just work your way up by sectioning really thin bits of ur hair and you will instantly refresh your cut.  I have layers and i dnt ruin my hair doing; this trust me it works. 

I knw this post is kind of long but I really want to let you all knw that everyone can have beautiful, healthy shiny, soft hair.  The reason I didint say long is because I believe your hair should be healthy before its long!! Thats the reason I trim quite often so I can get any dead ends off!!!!

Please if you have any hair tips leave them in the comments below so that I can try them out!!! thanks xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have discovered yor blog!!!
    very very cute!!!
    congratulations!!=P
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete