Thursday 9 December 2010

Tinted Foundation!!!!

Yes, yes i knw what I typed...tinted foundation? You might be thinkin 'what the hell?'
But lately I've been hating how foundation looks on my skin because its winter and i find my skin is on the dry side but foundation makes it oily....its really weird.

So wot ive been doing is actually is mixing my liquid foundation with an oil free moisturiser...
The ones i use is Maybeline 'Superstay' liquid foundation and Clean&Clear shine control moisturiser....
And I LOVE it, it makes my skin look naturally flawless just because im not hiding everything
It covers up discolorations and uneveness which is what I need!!!
I love this is a one step moisturiser and foundation in the morning so I can spend a couple more minutes in my warm bed!  

Whatt have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment