Saturday 23 April 2011

SUNBLOCK vs. WRINKLES, SKINCANCER, DARK SPOTS

I really do not think theres another choice but to wear sunscreen/sunblock! If you know me then you will know I am sunblock mad and every spring my search for the worlds best sunblocks comences once again!

EVERYONE should wear sunblock...even if you're black your natural skin SPF is only about 8-9 so you really need to protect yourself against the sun damage you can get!

Exposure to UV causes your skin to damage leading to premature wrinkles, sun spots, for some even skin cancer! I have and know four people with skin cancer and two of them had died already all at around 30!

Trust me not getting a tan in one day is worth it ... because sunblock doesent prevent you from having a tan it only slows down the process of getting one!

I still come back brown as a chocolate biscuit when I have been away but never do I get sunburnt!

My favorite sunblock of all time is the.....(drumroll please)


California Tan SPF 30 - around £15

If you're in the UK you can order this from lookbest.co.uk

I use this for my face and body and I am acne prone and oily and this does not give me any problems of breaking out or making me oily!
It contains no mineral oil, its non-clogging

I love this stuff, I use it daily
It makes my skin look absolutely amazing. By that i mean it looks youthfull, smooth, glowing and even.
One Last Thing

SPF30 is more then enough as it provides 95% protection whilst SPF50 give 97% so whats the 2% in practical terms really? Also SPF30 lotions tend to be much less sticky and thick so their nicer to use, because if you dont like your face products then you wont use them.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment